Constellation in Ballast
Original work by Teddy Tucker
Constellation was a four-masted, wooden hulled schooner, built in 1918, measuring 192 feet in length. During World War II, she was pressed into service and used as a cargo vessel.
The ship's cargo was owned by Mr. Burt Darrell, who gave Teddy the manifest and permission to retrieve artifacts from the Constellation. ARtifacts from the Constellation can be viewed at the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute in the Teddy Tucker Shipwreck Gallery.
18" x 23"